Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 4/13/09

I really tried to keep costs down this week since last week was such a bust. Although it might take a few weeks to get caught up on going over so bad. Eeks.

Monday - Grilled porkchops, mashed potatoes, grilled onions & 'shrooms (I'm writing this AFTER I've cooked dinner. Yum-o!)
Tuesday - Shepherd's pie
Wednesday - Grilled chicken salads
Thursday - Gluten-free Baked Ziti
Friday - Split Pea Soup
Saturday - Breakfast Tacos

Some of these I've never fixed before, so I'm not entirely sure if all of these will work. I keep a few frozen meals in the freezer for nights like this. I made a Cuban black bean soup last week that was a DISASTER. Probably my worst meal I've ever cooked. Boo! I'm so grateful I've got such a laid-back hubby...he's forgives me easily for bad meals. (And is still willing to let me use him as a guinea pig a few nights later. LOL!)

For more creative menus, visit Laura over at orgjunkie.com for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment